Location: Tompkins County Public Libraryâ€™s Avenue of the Friends
Date: January 6th, 2017 (5 to 8pm); exhibit open until end of February 2017
Cost: Free to view
Contact: For more information please visit www.tcpl.org.
Following in the footsteps of the Smithsonian traveling exhibition comes a new exhibit ,â€śYou Are Here: Exploring Human Evolution,â€ť as part of â€śIthaca Explores Human Origins.â€ť
â€śYou Are Hereâ€ť will open on January 6th, 2017 in the Tompkins County Public Libraryâ€™s Avenue of the Friends as part of Gallery Night Ithaca. Gallery Night will be held from 5 to 8 p.m., with after-hours access to â€śYou Are Hereâ€ť available through the Libraryâ€™s BorgWarner Community Room entrance, adjacent to TCATâ€™s East Green Street bus shelter.
Co-presented with the Tompkins County Public Library as part of "Ithaca Explores Human Origins", â€śYou Are Hereâ€ť will be on -display through the end of February 2017, with a variety of programs and events through January and February.
Visit www.tcpl.org for a full schedule of events and to learn more.
- Ithaca Explores Human Origins featuring Discovery Trail Weekend
- Ithaca Explores Human Origins: A 3-Month Exploration of What It Means To Be Human
- Spooky Science sponsored by the Sciencenter
- Fossil Mania! sponsored by The Museum of the Earth
- Judyâ€™s Day Family Learning Festival: Food Plants of the Americas sponsored by Cornell Plantations
- Cornell Lab Migration Celebration sponsored by Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Early American Decorative Arts Exhibition sponsored by The History Center
- James E. Potorti Interpretive Gorge Walk Series sponsored by PRI
- Mini Golf at the Sciencenter
- Summer Solstice Celebration at The Cayuga Nature Center
- The TCPL LEGO Build at The Tompkins County Public Library
- Matthew Schreiber: Crossbow at The Johnson Museum of Art
- PRI's Auction of Epoch Proportions at The Museum of the Earth
- Come Play With Us: Early Toys from the Collection at The History Center
- Maple Fest 2016 at the Cayuga Nature Center
- Visit the Mullestein Winter Garden at Cornell Plantations
- Building Tours and Trail Walks at Lab of Ornithology
- Darwin Days at Museum of the Earth
- Attack of the Bloodsuckers! at the Sciencenter
- * 2013 * 2014 * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 *